First I feel I must apologize to those of you who have tagged me for Memes which I haven't fulfilled. I enjoy Meme's but they are some of that extra "time" candy I just don't seem to have time for these days.
But I do love to be included (who doesn't?) and I enjoy seeing what others write and what they're about. And sometimes, such as lazy cold mornings while I drink my coffee, I do have a little extra "time" to answer a few.
So thank you all who so sweetly remember me in the Meme's. It's the thought that counts. Right? :)
Kalona over at Knocking Everywhere tagged me for this Meme:
6 Things That Make Me Happy
According to the rules, I have to post six things that make me really happy ... and pass it on to give six more people a reason to be thankful!
Here are my six things:
1. My family
2. Our newly renovated church
3. Christmas lights, especially in our church's prayer garden
3. Baking and going to see The Nutcracker with my girls
4. The way Annie claps her little hands when something makes her happy
5. My grandmother's lemon-yellow kitchen on Sunday mornings with most of the family visiting and sipping coffee
6. The test scores my older two are receiving on their finals---I'm happy because they're happy!
Now...who to tag?
Anyone who has some extra "time". :) This is a very simple Meme to answer, so spread the happiness. Do!