- if someone in a Lowe's store offers you assistance and they don't work there.
- if you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time.
- if you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number.
- if you measure distance in hours.
- if you install security lights in your house and garage, but leave both unlocked.
- if you carry jumper cables in your car for your wife to use.
- if you find 60 degrees "a little chilly".
- if you actually relate to and understand these jokes, you definitely live in Louisiana.
Jeff Foxworthy certainly must have lived in Louisiana at one time or other (or his writers did) because every one of these is true.